I am starting this post with the thought that I will randomly repeat it, with potentially interesting or confessing information (or just stuff) about me! And, yes, I hear the Usher song when I read the word ‘confessions’…though this post isn’t as confessing. Hope you enjoy, anyway!
1) I am a Charmin girl. I love Charmin toilet paper! I have tried other brands, but I always come back to Charmin. It really is just the softest, yet strongest! And, when it comes to my girly parts, I want the softest tissue around down there. TMI? Nah! Recently, for the past couple months, we had Sam’s Club’s brand, and I was almost jumping for joy when it finally ran nearly out! I bought a bulk package of Charmin so we’ll have it for a while.
2) I have to sleep with covers on (for the most part), at least a sheet. I just like being covered up from my toes to my neck. Not my head, never my head. This also causes me to want the room to be pretty chilly to go to bed, so I can cover up and not be sweaty! I hate waking up with that clammy feeling.
3) My guilty TV pleasure is…watching supernatural reality TV shows! Think – Fact or Faked, Destination Truth, Paranormal State, Ghost Adventures, Ghost Hunters, and the like. These are my kind of reality TV, as I no longer watch most others.
4) I am pondering getting a hair style like this one of Jennifer Aniston’s. I think it’s cute, and would work with my hair. I mean, it’s nothing crazy, but it’s also not quite anything I’ve done. I would not be lightening it up…I’d be more inclined to try red.
5) After having two cameras stolen in the past (both oddly on the same day 3 yrs apart), I freak out when I don’t know where one of (uh, yes now I have multiples) my cameras are. Like, I go into a mini search-mode panic when one is misplaced. I hate that I have this freak-out, but I hope its understandable.